The Axis Bank PlusPoints Rewards Program is open to all Axis Bank Primary Credit Cardholders.
Credit Cardholders are eligible for the program only as long as their Credit Card accounts and all linked accounts are valid and in good standing, i.e. there is no amount overdue.
The Credit Cardholder cannot transfer PlusPoints to another cardholder. The Primary Credit Cardholder can, however, combine PlusPoints of his/her multiple Credit Cards (Add-on Credit Cards) at the time of redemption.
The PlusPoints Rewards Program
Eligible Credit Cardholders of Axis Bank will earn 1 PlusPoint for every purchase of Rs.100 on domestic transactions and 2 PlusPoints for every purchase of Rs.100 on International transaction.
PlusPoints will be offered only for purchases made on the Axis Bank Credit Card.
Cash withdrawals, interest charges, card fees (joining, annual, and renewal), balance transfers, demand drafts, service charge transactions, disputed transactions, payments to other Axis Bank accounts, purchase of foreign exchange, EMI transactions, travellers cheques and other insurance charges will not accrue PlusPoints. Also, no PlusPoints will be earned on all fuel transactions where customer is eligible for Fuel Surcharge waiver.
Purchases on Add-on Credit Cards will accrue PlusPoints which will be credited to the Primary Cardholder's card account. Only the primary Credit Cardholder can redeem PlusPoints.
Eligible Platinum Credit Cardholders of Axis Bank also earn 2 PlusPoints for every purchase of Rs.100 above Rs.100, 000 during every calendar year.
PlusPoints Rewards Redemption
PlusPoints can be redeemed against gift(s)/gift vouchers by the Primary Cardholder only. PlusPoints cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or used to obtain cash advances, or used against payments of any charges.
The requested gift(s)/gift vouchers will be delivered within 3 weeks of placing the request.
If the Gift/s is not received within 3 weeks of placing the request, the Cardholder needs to intimate the Bank for non receipt of the Gift/s. Such intimation should be made within 15 days post the delivery period of 3 weeks is over.
For all issues related to discrepancy, damage or deficiency of gifts/gift vouchers, the same needs to be intimated to Axis Bank Customer Service within 7 days of such receipt. However, incase of no such intimation by the Cardholder within this time period, the Gift/s Gift Voucher/s shall be considered as valid and accepted and no queries or complaints in this regard shall be entertained.
1. Credit Cardholders have the option of redeeming their PlusPoints against the gifts listed in the PlusPoints Catalogue.
2. Redemption against gifts is subject to the availability of stocks. In the event of non-availability or discontinuance of any product, the Cardholder may be given the option of replacing the product from the Catalogue with another brand/ product of equivalent monetary value or crediting back PlusPoints to his card account.
3. Axis Bank reserves the right to introduce new products and replace the existing ones at any point in time without prior intimation to the Cardholder.
4. Axis Bank makes no warranties or representations either expressed or implied, with regard to the type, quality or fitness of the gifts provided through the PlusPoints Program. Gifts will be accompanied by warranty information from the manufacturer and claims must be directed to the manufacturers directly.
1. Credit Cardholders have the option of redeeming their PlusPoints against the Gift Vouchers listed in the PlusPoints Catalogue.
2. Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash (in part or in full).
3. Axis Bank does not accept responsibility for the quality of goods or services provided by the merchant establishments participating in the PlusPoints Program.
4. All disputes in this regard shall be taken up directly by the Credit Cardholder with the participating establishment.
Eligible Platinum Credit Cardholders can also redeem their PlusPoints against Annual Fees from the 2nd year onwards.
Redemption of PlusPoints Rewards is not automatic. Credit Cardholders will have to call Axis Bank Customer Service to place the redemption request.
Redemption of gifts and gift vouchers is subject to availability
Any redemption request received by Axis Bank will be fulfilled in 3 weeks from the date of receipt of redemption request. Whilst Axis Bank shall endeavour to take prompt action in every case, however Axis Bank shall not be liable in any way for any delay.
Delivery will be made only at the billing statement address. In case the mailing address has changed recently, please call customer service to request for a change in billing statement address. Only after you receive a confirmation on change of billing statement address should you place a request for redemption of PlusPoints. Under no circumstance would the gift be delivered to any address other than the billing statement address.
Delivery will be made only against written acknowledgement of receipt of the gifts by any occupant at the billing statement address. Such acknowledgement shall be deemed to be acknowledgement of the Credit Cardholder.
No delivery will be made to P.O. Box addresses or to addresses outside India.
Axis Bank or a third party service provider such as a courier company shall make three attempts to deliver the goods ordered to the billing statement address. If the goods are not delivered after three attempts, the Bank will hold the goods for 15 days from the date of the third attempt.
In case of non receipt of gifts within the specified time period, the cardholder needs to intimate Axis Bank Customer Service.
If a gift should arrive damaged, and
1. If the damage is evident from the condition of the packaging, the Credit Cardholder should refuse the shipment and obtain a refusal note from the courier company and send it to the Manager, Customer Service Credit Cards, Axis Bank Ltd., 6th floor, C Wing, Solaris Premises, Opp L&T Gate No. 6, Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400072
2. If the damage is discovered after opening the package, the Credit Cardholder should keep all packaging materials and cartons intact and return all the material to the Manager, Customer Service - Credit Cards. If the returned goods are found by Axis Bank to be defective or not to comply with the description in the PlusPoints Catalogue, Axis Bank shall in their best endeavour procure replacements for the items and if not, shall credit the Credit Cardholder's account with the PlusPoints used for those items. The Credit Cardholder shall thereafter have no claim whatsoever against Axis Bank.
3. In case of receipt of damaged, defective or deficient goods, the customer should intimate the same to Axis Bank Customer Service within 7 days of such receipt. However, incase of failure to do so, the product shall be considered as accepted and customer’s request shall not be entertained.
4. In case of receipt of incorrect or invalid vouchers or non receipt of vouchers, the customer should intimate the same to Axis Bank Customer Service within 7 days of such receipt. However, incase of failure to do so, the vouchers shall be considered as valid & accepted and customer’s request shall not be entertained.
Axis Bank reserves the right to wholly or partly modify the PlusPoints Program. Axis Bank also reserves the right to change the PlusPoints conversion rate, withdraw PlusPoints awarded or to vary any of the Terms and Conditions herein in its absolute discretion and without prior notice to Credit Cardholders.
In case the PlusPoints Program comes in conflict with any rule, regulation or order of any statutory authority, then Axis Bank has absolute authority and right to modify or cancel this program to give effect to the said requirements.
Misuse and abuse relating to earning and redemption of PlusPoints in the PlusPoints Program will result in forfeiture of accrued PlusPoints as well as termination of the Credit Card account.
Information supplied by the Credit Cardholder on the redemption of certain products/services may be used by Axis Bank or its service establishments for administrative or marketing purposes.
The PlusPoints Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood that all charges are voluntarily incurred by the Credit Cardholder in the normal course of Credit Card usage.
Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body or any other participating establishment which may arise or accrue to the Axis Bank Credit Cardholders by redemption as aforesaid or otherwise as a result of this PlusPoints Program shall be to the account of the Axis Bank Credit Cardholder.
Terms and conditions stated herein do not amount to commitment or representation by Axis Bank to conduct such programs.
Selection of the products / services offered under the PlusPoints Rewards Program will be at the sole discretion of Axis Bank and are liable to change without notice.
Axis Bank assumes no responsibility for the PlusPoints converted into a participating partner's loyalty program or for actions of any participating merchant or any other partner in connection with the PlusPoints Program or otherwise.
In the event of the Axis Bank Credit Card being voluntarily closed by a Credit Cardholder, the PlusPoints that are in the Credit Card account can be redeemed within one month of card closure. In case the Credit Cardholder fails to redeem these points within one month of closure, the PlusPoints will automatically lapse.
In case of a disputed transaction being resolved in favour of the Credit Cardholder and/or where a transaction is reversed, the equivalent PlusPoints will also be reversed.
PlusPoints which have been credited or debited to or from the Credit Cardholder's account shall be reflected in the following month's statement issued by Axis Bank to the Credit Cardholder.
On redemption, the PlusPoints will automatically be subtracted from the accumulated PlusPoints in the Credit Cardholder's Credit Card account.
Redemption orders once given to Axis Bank cannot be cancelled, withdrawn or changed. Redeemed rewards are not exchangeable for other rewards or refundable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit under any circumstances. PlusPoints Rewards once exchanged for any other partner's loyalty program cannot be transferred or cancelled.
Axis Bank will not be held responsible if any supplier of products/ services offered to Credit Cardholders withdraws, cancels, alters or amends those products/ services.
Axis Bank is not responsible for lost or stolen coupons/vouchers/certificates redeemed through the PlusPoints Rewards Program. Axis Bank and its agents are not responsible for any orders not received, due to correspondence lost or delayed in the mail.
Axis Bank's decision on computation of PlusPoints on the Credit Card account will be final, conclusive and binding on the Credit Cardholder and will not be liable to be disputed or questioned.
The existence of a dispute, if any, with a third party shall not constitute a claim against Axis Bank.
Any disputes arising out of this PlusPoints Rewards Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
The terms and conditions of the PlusPoints Rewards Program shall be governed by the provisions of Indian law.
Product Images / colours shown in the catalogue are indicative and the actual product / colour / specification may vary.
The gifts and PlusPoints may change without prior intimation. For the updated list of gifts and respective PlusPoints, please visit www.axisbank.com/pluspoints.
All queries/disputes arising out of this program shall be referred to
Manager, Customer Service Credit Cards, Axis Bank Ltd., 6th floor, C Wing, Solaris Premises, Opp L&T Gate No. 6, Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400072